- 2440.00 INR
- Crash Barrier
- Crash Safety
Our company is affianced to offer an excellent assortment of Thrie Beam Highway Crash Barrier. Highly adorned for its non corrosive surface, the offered barrier is suited to be installed at highways and expressways to prevent accidents. The provided barrier is precisely designed with thickness of 3 mm by our adroit professionals. As per clients need, we are offering this Thrie Beam Highway Crash Barrier in different dimensions.
Features of Thrie Beam Highway Crash Barrier:
- Simple to install
- Able to withstand high impact
- High durability
- Dimensional accuracy
The basic function of these products is to assimilate the impact energy of the hitting vehicle thus lessening the level of endangerment and impairment to the vehicles and their passengers. Besides, these prevent the vehicle from rolling down the high mounds and swerving off the carriage way. Consequently, Guard rails find their typical applications on Highways, Flyovers and Bridges.
Based on the guidance contented by Ministry of Surface Transport (MOST) and different international specifications such as AASHTO M 180, OM Wire & Wire Products Industries provide "Thrie" beam and "W" beam type steel crash barrier systems.
- Cold Roll formed
- Raw material : ST 42/IS 5986 Fe 410/510 Grade steel
- Accessible in assorted lengths and dimensions to match client requirements.
- Hot Dip Galvanized (550 GSM minimum)
Section area (cm2)
Moment of inertia
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Middle East Asia
- Sikkim Tripura Manipur Chandigarh South India East India West India Assam Arunachal Pradesh Bihar Goa Jammu and Kashmir Jharkhand Karnataka Mizoram Meghalaya Rajasthan Tamil Nadu Himachal Pradesh Andaman and Nicobar Islands Pondicherry Nagaland Daman and Diu Uttarakhand Dadra and Nagar Haveli Lakshadweep Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Haryana Delhi Gujarat West Bengal Madhya Pradesh North India Punjab Telangana Andhra Pradesh Kerala Central India Odisha Chhattisgarh All India